Wedding Photographers with passion covering Kent and East Sussex
Use our contact page or e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07980 679920
We are a Husband and Wife team based in Rye and are Wedding Photographers covering Kent, East Sussex, and South London we have also covered Weddings abroad with this year’s trip being Italy! We’re a friendly, relaxed couple and our main aim is to make your day as much fun as possible for you and your guests and to get stunning shots in as non-intrusive a way as possible. Visit our ‘About us’ page to find out more about who we are!
Two Wedding Photographers
With 2 photographers covering your day we’ll be sure to capture all those important moments. A full day’s photography would include preparation shots all the way through to half an hour after the first dance, typically eight hours. Take a look at our Weddings page, this will show you the large repertoire we have and the venues we have covered ! Or to get an overview of our work hit the Galleries page.
Wedding Photographers Looking After You!
We recommend you take advantage of our free consultation as we want you to feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible right from the start. Take a look at our Testimonials page to see how satisfied our previous clients are with our approach, we are on hand to go through any issues or queries you may have and often find ourselves assisting in more than just photography.
Range of Prices
You really do get what you pay for with wedding photographers. It’s one area that people tend to skimp on but the one thing you are left with from your day for the rest of your life (other than your husband or wife of course!). So please think carefully before you make a decision. You have got to love their work but also like the people you are working with, or you won’t feel comfortable on the day and the photos will show this! We strongly recommend you visit any photographer before booking them and see their work in print, That’s a whole wedding not just a few pretty pictures .
We have a wide range of packages to suit all, so please get in touch we’s love to hear from you!
The information we’d like you to provide if possible please, is
1. Your planned wedding date.
2. All locations that we’ll be required to attend (eg bride’s home, ceremony venue, reception venue, other photoshoot locations)
3. The number of hours coverage that you require, 3-4 hours to cover the service and group shots – shots of bride and groom, but all-day coverage, 8 hours, from bridal preps to first dance is also available.
(If you’re not sure just let us know what you would like covered i.e.: prep shots – service and shots in grounds – speeches and cake cut – first dance).
A full days Photography will give you a minimum of 500 images
What we’ll present to you
1. A free consultation to be held at our home in beautiful Rye. Great for a day out as well as visiting us. We can facetime too if the distance is too far, it’s advisable to see a photographers work in print if possible who ever you choose.
2. All your photos will be edited to perfection by us using state-of-the-art digital processing software. Each hour of photography requires 3 hours of our time at the computer in post-processing.
3. Approx.100 – 150 of your images will be converted to black and white (you will also receive these images in colour.)
4. All prices include 1 x USB flash drive in it’s own presentation case of High- Res jpeg images.
5. We also add a stunning slideshow of around 300 images set to music of your choice which will allow you to show your photos to family and friends without having to scroll through hundreds of images.
6. An online gallery. You, family and friends of your choice can access the images with a passcode. The images are downloadable.
7. Most importantly we grant you a licence to print and distribute your photos to family and friends (images can potentially be shared with commercial ventures, such as wedding venues, provided my permission is sought). This means that you can source your own prints and album and provide friends and family with copies of your photos. You don’t need to pay us anything more!
8. We also provide a wide range of beautiful, hand made Italian photo books, which you’ll see at your consultation. These are included in some of the packages but can be ordered and paid for independently any time after the wedding. We know how expensive everything is when you’re planning a wedding.
So make the first step to receiving wonderful, creative , natural photos of your wedding day. Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
Other companies that we feel provide a good service.
Lauren Louise Professional Hair and Make-up
Guaranteed excellent service by Glauco Rossi trained Make – Up Artist and Hair Dresser. Contact either through us or direct on: 07808119816. We can recommend ‘ Lauren Louise Professional hair and make-up‘ and stake our reputation on the excellence and value for money of her services. (She’s our daughter)
Video Services by Sue Boxall, a great Videographer who we have enjoyed working with before, understands our clients needs and works well with us as Photographers.
Contact Sue on 07925 985246 she is on facebook as Suzanne Boxall Wedding Videographer
For flowers in the Tunbridge Wells area and Winchelsea go to http://www.theflowerhouse.biz/
Moonlight Limos are a family-run, fully licensed and 100% legal luxury car hire based in Kent. Providing chauffeur driven car and bus hire throughout the South East.
For a superb selection of old fashioned vintage style 1930’s Wedding Cars & Classic Limousines, fully trained staff and smartly dressed chauffeurs contact 1066 Wedding Cars
Wedding Entertainment, Live Music & DJs
For all your music needs check out Blue Lemon Entertainment, we can certainly recommend these guys!
UK-Photographers : The Directory of Wedding and Portrait Photographers